Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
House Helmawr has fallen! As a living god takes the throne of Necromunda, Lady Haera fights her way to the Dust Wall and the loyal Enforcers stationed there. As the Ash Waste Nomad tribes gather for a massive assault on the Ironhead Squat holds, gangs rush to win favour with House Aranthus, capture the last Helmawr heir, or simply survive the darkness rising from below Hive Secundus.
This narrative expansion follows on from the planet-changing events in Necromunda: The Aranthian Succession – The Vaults of Temenos, and continues the Succession Campaign from that book. It also introduces new rules to add even more variety, scope and excitement to your battles on Necromunda.
This 128-page hardback supplement contains:
– Age of the Aranthian: Details of the events which unfolded on Necromunda following the rise of the Aranthians, the awakening of the Broodspire, and the beginning of the Scavenger's War. Includes a full timeline of the Age of the Aranthian, and a listing of known Nomad signs.
– The Fall of Helmawr Campaign: Rules for playing a series of linked games, the third instalment in the Succession Campaign. Gangs fight to seize and maintain control of vital Waypoints across the ash wastes, allowing them to hunt down the Helmawr heir, or help her escape.
– Narrative Scenarios: Seven narrative scenarios that reflect the events of Lady Haera's flight and the Scavengers War, including Wasteland Ambush, and Through the Vortex, which sees you fighting against the weather as well as opposing gangs.
– Dramatis Personae: Four Dramatis Personae central to the story, to hire and use with your gang: Asun’ghar, the Lady of Ash; the Squat brothers Orrin Grimjarl, Last Charter Lord of Jardlan, and Urson Grimjarl, Jardlan Nomad Hunter; and Silberlant Sevos, the Infotek.
– Additional Rules: New rules for House Van Saar, Palanite Enforcer, and Ironhead Squat Prospector gangs to use in Necromunda battles, including new crew, gang tactics, and Ash-jumper Arachni-rigs for Van Saar, new crew and the Tauros Venator for Palanite Enforcers, and the Skalvian Explorator and Claim Jumper for Iron Squad Prospectors.
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda: Ash Wastes Rulebook (or the Necromunda: Core Rulebook and Book of the Outlands supplement) to use the contents of this book.